While I’d like to keep Yuko on the top of the page for longer, I had a topic I thought would be interesting to discuss and I decided to make a post on it while it is fresh on my mind. Much is often said in the comments about tattoos on Asian women. Some are for them, others are indifferent, and others are vehemently against them. So to promote further discussion, here are several questions for you to answer about tattoo designs on Asian women.1) Are you for, against, or indifferent towards tattoos?
2a) If you are against tattoos, are there certain tattoo designs and/or places on the body that are okay. If so, which ones?
2b) If you are for tattoos, are there certain tattoo designs and/or places on the body that tattoos are not okay. If so, which ones?
3) Do you think differently about the personality of a model that has a tattoo?
4) Do you think this different thinking (about the model’s personality) is the reason that you feel the way you do about tattoos?
4a) What do you think is the basis for your feelings about tattoos (where/when did it originate?)
5) Are you in favor of breast implants?
6) Do you feel it is hypocritical to be in favor of breast implants but against tattoos?
7) Are you okay with tattoos on non-Asian models? (if answer is different than #1, why?)
8) Who is your favorite tattooed model?
9) What is your least favorite tattoo design on any model?
Tattoo Related Links:
Previous Thread on the Topic: Here